Don’t you hate it when a security upgrade comes out, you have delayed to long installing it and when you do the sites break! This happened to me this week. Because of some issues with one server I was running I decided to make changes on all the servers to make sure everything was running consistantly across the servers and sites that I work on. A lot of the sites I’ve been designing lately are running on the WordPress platform. The recent upgrade to PHP5 and some security patches and software made 1/3 of all the sites start giving a permission error. Very annoying! After 2 days of trying to reset permission I finally had to modify the php code for the WordPress plugin that was causing the issues. But alas everything is back up and running in WordPress world. Now I’ve got 3 Zencart sites to fix . . . ugg!